After five amazing years, the extraordinary saga of Babylon 5 draws to a close in the series' most dramatic season ever. In 2262, longstanding conflicts between telepaths and normal humans lead to a major clash on the space station. A new captain takes over, and Sheridan continues Babylon 5's peacekeeping mission by forming the InterStellar Alliance. Finally, all of the gripping story lines of this complex story are wrapped up in a stunning series finale that projects 20 years into the future as the former station mates reunite.
|1||No Compromises||44:16||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||The Very Long Night of Londo Mollari||44:14||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||The Paragon of Animals||44:12||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||A View from the Gallery||44:14||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Learning Curve||44:16||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Strange Relations||44:16||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Secrets of the Soul||44:14||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Day of the Dead||44:13||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||In the Kingdom of the Blind||44:13||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||A Tragedy of Telepaths||44:12||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Phoenix Rising||44:11||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||The Ragged Edge||44:15||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||The Corps Is Mother, the Corps Is Father||44:12||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Meditations On the Abyss||44:14||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||Darkness Ascending||44:13||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||And All My Dreams, Torn Asunder||44:17||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||Movements of Fire and Shadow||44:23||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|18||The Fall of Centauri Prime||44:15||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|19||The Wheel of Fire||44:16||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|20||Objects in Motion||44:15||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|21||Objects At Rest||44:14||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|22||Sleeping In Light||44:10||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Babylon 5, Season 5 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Babylon 5, Season 5 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Babylon 5, Season 5 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Babylon 5, Season 5_Episode_1.avi and Babylon 5, Season 5_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles