The fashion competition is back with 16 new designers ready to wow host Karlie Kloss, mentor Christian Siriano, and judges Nina Garcia, Brandon Maxwell, and Elaine Welteroth with their jaw-dropping fashions. The designers will be more dynamic, the runway shows will be more breathtaking, and the critiques will be more intense than ever before. Project Runway will be bringing back some elements of the competition that fans know and love, including the "Siriano Save," which gives Christian the opportunity to bring one eliminated designer back into the competition, and the chance to present a final collection at New York Fashion Week. The Project Runway Season 18 premiere takes off with the designers meeting at the TWA Hotel at JFK Airport before pairing up to collaborate on cohesive pieces inspired by space exploration. The judges' winning look and a fan-favorite look will be manufactured in the USA by Nineteenth Amendment and sold on BravoTV.com/ProjectRunway. Of course, there's nothing like the pressure of the Project Runway workroom. With epic challenges, medical emergencies, and clashing contestants, there will be no shortage of drama in Season 18.
|1||Blast Off||1:05:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Cats of the Urban Jungle||1:05:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Sleigh the Runway||1:05:41||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||The Ultimate Upcycle||1:05:41||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Sew 80's||1:05:35||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||There Is Only One You||1:05:35||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Project Runway, Season 18 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Project Runway, Season 18 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Project Runway, Season 18 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Project Runway, Season 18_Episode_1.avi and Project Runway, Season 18_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles