The seemingly normal teenager Miley Stewart has a secret identity. No, she’s not a superhero…she's the famous teen pop sensation, Hannah Montana! In Volume 3, Miley is heading to high school and it appears someone else knows her secret! Can she continue to rely on wigs and makeup to hide the shocking truth?
|1||Me and Rico Down By the School Yard||22:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Cuffs Will Keep Us Together||22:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||You Are So Sue-able to Me||22:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Get Down, Study-udy-udy||22:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||I Am Hannah, Hear Me Croak||22:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||You Gotta Not Fight for Your Right to Pa||22:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||My Best Friend's Boyfriend||22:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Take This Job and Love It||22:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Achy Jakey Heart, Pt. 1||22:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Achy Jakey Heart, Pt. 2||22:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Sleepwalk This Way||22:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||When You Wish You Were the Star||22:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||I Want You to Want Me...to Go to Florida||22:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Everybody Was Best Friend Fighting||22:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||Song Sung Bad||22:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Hannah Montana, Vol. 3 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Hannah Montana, Vol. 3 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Hannah Montana, Vol. 3 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Hannah Montana, Vol. 3_Episode_1.avi and Hannah Montana, Vol. 3_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles