Miley Stewart, a seemingly average 14-year-old girl, is desperate to keep her secret identity as pop sensation Hannah Montana hidden. However, when fellow celebrity Jake Ryan becomes a student at her school and gets special treatment, Miley is no longer sure what she wants. But Miley’s feelings for Jake soon change after guest starring on his TV show as Hannah Montana.
|1||New Kid in School||22:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||More Than a Zombie to Me||22:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Good Golly, Miss Dolly||22:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Torn Between Two Hannahs||22:03||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||People Who Use People||22:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Money For Nothing, Guilt For Free||22:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Debt It Be||22:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||My Boyfriend's Jackson and There's Gonna||22:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||We Are Family - Now Get Me Some Water!||22:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Schooly Bully||22:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||The Idol Side of Me||22:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Smells Like Teen Sellout||22:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Bad Moose Rising||22:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Hannah Montana, Vol. 2 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Hannah Montana, Vol. 2 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Hannah Montana, Vol. 2 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Hannah Montana, Vol. 2_Episode_1.avi and Hannah Montana, Vol. 2_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles