Hannah Montana is a world-famous teen pop sensation but underneath her wig and makeup, Miley Stewart is really just the girl next door. Miley’s adventures continue as she finds out what her life would be like if she were Hannah all the time, gets jealous when Robby starts hanging out with the Jonas Brothers, and tries to prove that she is old enough to do things without her father.
|1||Me & Mr. Jonas & Mr. Jonas & Mr. Jonas||22:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Don't Stop Til You Get the Phone||22:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||That's What Friends Are For?||22:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Lilly's Mom Has Got It Goin' On||22:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||I Will Always Loathe You||22:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Bye Bye Ball||22:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||(We're So Sorry) Uncle Earl||22:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||The Way We Almost Weren't||22:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||You Didn't Say It's Your Birthday||22:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Hannah in the Street With Diamonds||22:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Yet Another Side of Me||22:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Test of My Love||22:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Joannie B. Goode||22:37||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||We're All On This Date Together||22:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||Uptight (Oliver's Alright)||22:35||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Hannah Montana, Vol. 4 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Hannah Montana, Vol. 4 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Hannah Montana, Vol. 4 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Hannah Montana, Vol. 4_Episode_1.avi and Hannah Montana, Vol. 4_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles