The seemingly normal 14-year-old Miley Stewart has a secret identity...she's the world-famous teen pop sensation, Hannah Montana! In order to maintain her normal family life and friendships, Miley goes to great lengths to make sure that nobody discovers that underneath her wigs and makeup, Hannah Montana is really just the girl next door. In Volume 1, Lilly discovers her best friend’s secret and Miley tries to cure Oliver’s obsession with Hannah.
|1||Lilly, Do You Want to Know a Secret?||23:50||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Miley Get Your Gum||22:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||She's a Super Sneak||22:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||I Can't Make You Love Hannah If You Don'||22:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||It's My Party and I'll Lie If I Want To||22:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Grandma Don’t Let Your Babies Grow Up||22:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||It's a Mannequin's World||22:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Mascot Love||22:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Ooh, Ooh Itchy Woman||22:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||O Say Can You…Remember These Words?||22:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Oops! I Meddled Again||22:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||On the Road Again||22:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||You're So Vain, You Probably Think This||22:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Hannah Montana, Vol. 1 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Hannah Montana, Vol. 1 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Hannah Montana, Vol. 1 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Hannah Montana, Vol. 1_Episode_1.avi and Hannah Montana, Vol. 1_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles