Miley Stewart is back and ready to kick off her senior year! The family, including her beloved horse, Blue Jeans, and ever-present BFF Lilly, has moved into a new Malibu ranch house. In Volume 7, Miley realizes the sacrifices everyone has made to keep her secret safe and decides it is finally time to expose her identity. After pulling off her wig on a late-night talk show, Miley must learn how to balance her new life as a full-time celebrity with spending time with the people she cares about most.
|1||Sweet Home Hannah Montana||22:41||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Hannah Montana to the Principal's Office||22:41||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||California Screamin||22:41||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||De-Do-Do-Do, Da-Don't-Don't-Don't Tell M||22:41||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||It's the End of the Jake As We Know It||22:41||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Been Here All Along||22:09||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Love That Lets Go||22:41||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Hannah's Gonna Get This||22:41||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||I'll Always Remember You||49:11||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Can You See the Real Me?||22:56||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Kiss It Goodbye||22:41||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||I Am Mamaw, Hear Me Roar||22:41||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Wherever I Go||51:25||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Hannah Montana, Vol. 7 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Hannah Montana, Vol. 7 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Hannah Montana, Vol. 7 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Hannah Montana, Vol. 7_Episode_1.avi and Hannah Montana, Vol. 7_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles