Miley Stewart, a seemingly normal teenager from Tennessee, lives a secret double life as pop sensation Hannah Montana! Her adventures continue as she gets a diamond on the Hollywood Parade of Stars, decides it’s time to change Hannah’s image, and falls for a rich kid. The family gets a surprise trip from Uncle Earl and Miley and Jackson are sent back in time to when their parents first met.
|1||He Ain't A Hottie, He's My Brother||22:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Ready, Set, Don't Drive||22:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Don't Go Breaking My Tooth||22:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||You Never Give Me My Money||22:41||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Killing Me Softly With His Height||22:16||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Would I Lie to You, Lilly?||22:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||You Gotta Lose This Job||22:41||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Welcome to the Bungle||22:41||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Papa's Got a Brand New Friend||22:26||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Cheat It||22:41||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Knock Knock Knockin' On Jackson's Head||22:41||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||You Give Lunch a Bad Name||22:41||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||What I Don't Like About You||22:41||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Promma Mia||22:41||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||Once, Twice, Three Times Afraidy||22:41||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Hannah Montana, Vol. 5 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Hannah Montana, Vol. 5 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Hannah Montana, Vol. 5 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Hannah Montana, Vol. 5_Episode_1.avi and Hannah Montana, Vol. 5_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles