Dudes! Your order for hot and fresh kung-fu adventures is ready. In 19 wicked episodes from the original series, Leonardo, Michaelangelo, Raphael, and Donatello deliver totally radical mutant action right to your door-- and all the tasty extras you want are included. Cowabunga! Any way you slice it, their way of saving the day is gnarly.
|1||Once Upon a Time Machine||22:09||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||My Brother, the Bad Guy||23:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Michelangelo Meets Mondo Gecko||23:37||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Enter: Mutagen Man||23:37||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Donatello's Badd Time||23:38||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Michelangelo Meets Bugman Again||23:37||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Muckman Messes Up||23:38||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Napoleon Bonafrog: Colossus of the Swamp||23:37||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Raphael versus The Volcano||23:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Landlord of the Flies||23:37||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Donatello's Duplicate||23:35||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||The Ice Creature Cometh||23:35||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Leonardo Cuts Loose||23:35||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Pirate Radio||23:35||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||Raphael, Turtle of a 1000 Faces||23:38||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||Leonardo, the Renaissance Turtle||23:35||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||Zach and the Alien Invaders||23:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|18||Welcome Back Polarisoids||23:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|19||Michelangelo, the Sacred Turtle||23:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Classic Series), Season 5 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Classic Series), Season 5 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Classic Series), Season 5 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Classic Series), Season 5_Episode_1.avi and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Classic Series), Season 5_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles