The Ice King decides it is time to become the Nice King?! Finn is ridiculed by a guy who claims to be a Knight named Sir Slicer?! A weird horse is keeping Finn and Jake up at night?! Finn is kidnapped by a gang of gnomes and only Jake can save him!? Princess Bubblegum accidentally releases a Zombie apocalypse on the Land of Ooo?! What is happening on this show?!
|1||Conquest of Cuteness / Morituri Te Salut||22:35||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Memory of a Memory / Hitman||22:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Too Young / The Monster||23:02||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Still / Wizard Battle||22:35||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Adventure Time With Fionna and Cake / Wh||23:00||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||The Creeps / From Bad to Worse||23:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Apple Thief / Beautopia||22:58||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||No One Can Hear You / Jake vs. Me-Mow||23:00||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Thank You / The New Frontier||23:02||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Holly Jolly Secrets||22:37||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Marceline's Closet / Paper Pete||23:06||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Adventure Time, Vol. 3 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Adventure Time, Vol. 3 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Adventure Time, Vol. 3 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Adventure Time, Vol. 3_Episode_1.avi and Adventure Time, Vol. 3_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles