Things are getting shmowzowier and shmowzowier for our heroes Finn and Jake! Marceline’s dad banishes them both to the Nightosphere. And it stinks. Literally. Tree trunks gets a boyfriend and leaves Jake pining for her baked goods. No idea what that means. The Gunters rise up in rebellion against the Ice King. And Finn thinks he lost a sock. So yeah, shmowzowier.
|1||Another Way / Ghost Princess||23:20||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Dad's Dungeon / Incendium||23:03||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Hot to the Touch / Five Short Graybles||23:03||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Web Weirdos / Dream of Love||22:54||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Return to the Nightosphere / Daddy's Lit||22:35||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||In Your Footsteps / Hug Wolf||22:31||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Princess Monster Wife / Goliad||22:37||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Beyond This Earthly Realm / Gotcha||22:37||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Princess Cookie / Card Wars||22:30||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Sons of Mars / Burning Low||22:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||BMO Noire / King Worm||22:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Lady & Peebles / You Made Me||22:58||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Who Would Win / Ignition Point||23:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||The Hard Easy / Reign of Gunters||23:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||I Remember You / The Lich||22:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||Sneak Peek||03:25||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Adventure Time, Vol. 4 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Adventure Time, Vol. 4 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Adventure Time, Vol. 4 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Adventure Time, Vol. 4_Episode_1.avi and Adventure Time, Vol. 4_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles