Volume 8 is a volume of discovery for many of our Adventure Time heroes! Finn has visions that lead him to discover a mysterious crash site occupied by an equally mysterious crash site dweller. And what’s the secret behind crisp, refreshing and delicious Super Porp? Look for all of these discoveries and more in Adventure Time, Volume 8!
|1||The Visitor / The Mountain||22:59||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Dark Purple / The Diary||22:35||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Walnuts & Rain / Friends Forever||22:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Jermaine / Chips & Ice Cream||22:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Graybles 1000+ / Hoots||22:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Water Park Prank / You Forgot Your Float||22:59||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Be Sweet / Orgalorg||22:59||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Hot Diggity Doom / The Comet||22:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||On the Lam||11:49||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Vol. 8 Sneak Peek||04:38||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Distant Bands: The Music of Adventure Ti||19:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Adventure Time, Vol. 8 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Adventure Time, Vol. 8 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Adventure Time, Vol. 8 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Adventure Time, Vol. 8_Episode_1.avi and Adventure Time, Vol. 8_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles