Want more of The Smurfs? You’ve got it in Season Five! Before Jack Sparrow gave pirates a good name there were the Pepper Pirates and in “Marco Smurf and the Pepper Pirates, “you’ll see the Pepper Pirates give a seafaring Smurf some trouble. Next in “Papa’s Family Album,” Papa Smurf tells the Smurfs of his first adventure and in “The Comet is Coming! The Comet is Coming!” the Smurfs think the end of the world is upon them when part of a note from Papa gets lost. Plus, what kind of a party do you think Brainy would throw? Find out in “Brainy’s Smarty Party,” when Brainy invites all the Smurfs to his party, but throws them out when they don’t follow his instructions. And speaking of parties, who will win the honor of escorting Sassette to the Harvest Moon Ball? Catch the competition in “The Mister Smurf Contest.” These and other Smurftastic episodes will surely warm the heart and lift the spirit.
|1||Marco Smurf and the Pepper Pirates||21:55||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Educating Bigmouth/Brainy Smurf -- To Al||23:23||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||The Comet Is Coming||21:59||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Papa's Family Album||21:59||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Love Those Smurfs/Mutiny On the Smurf||22:06||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Things That Go Smurf in the Night/Alarmi||23:14||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Smurfette's Rose/The Mr. Smurf Contest||23:17||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Have You Smurfed Your Pet, Today?/Unsoun||25:30||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||All Work and No Smurf/Gargamel's Time Tr||22:00||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||They're Smurfing Our Song||12:20||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Brainy's Smarty Party||11:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the The Smurfs, Season 5, Vol. 2 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your The Smurfs, Season 5, Vol. 2 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in The Smurfs, Season 5, Vol. 2 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: The Smurfs, Season 5, Vol. 2_Episode_1.avi and The Smurfs, Season 5, Vol. 2_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles