Smurf to it, with more antics from your favorite Smurfs! In The Smurfs: Season Three, Volume One, adventures abound with the lovable blue creatures who live in the forest. See what happens in “The Winged Wizard” when the evil Gargamel invokes his Book of Spells to help him catch a Smurf to bring to the wizard convention. And why is Hefty Smurf dressed up like Smurfette in “Smurfette for a Day”? Plus, before there were smart phones, there was “The First Telesmurf” — but what is it? Bundled with 25 other episodes, see these animated episodes for the first time — or for the first time in years. Nominated for an Emmy® Award for Outstanding Animated Series, the Smurfs may only stand three-apples high, but their adventures stand the test of time.
|1||Once in a Blue Moon||21:58||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||All Creatures Great and Smurfy / The Smu||25:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||The Winged Wizard / The First Telesmurf||25:41||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Every Picture Smurfs a Story||24:02||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Handy's Kite / The Magic Earrings||25:30||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||The Last Smurfberry||24:05||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||A Little Smurf Confidence / Hogatha's He||25:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Born Rotten / The Tear of a Smurf||25:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||The Miracle Smurfer||21:57||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||The Smurf Who Would Be King / How to Smu||25:38||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Smurfette for a Day / Peewit Meets Bigmo||24:19||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Lumbering Smurfs / Speak for Yourself Fa||25:41||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Handy's Sweetheart||24:00||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||A Hovel is Not a Home / Forget Me Smurfs||23:55||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||The Grumpy Gremlin / Clumsy Luck||25:33||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||Willpower Smurfs / Baby Smurf Is Missing||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||The Smurfs' Time Capsule||24:00||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the The Smurfs, Season 3, Vol. 1 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your The Smurfs, Season 3, Vol. 1 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in The Smurfs, Season 3, Vol. 1 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: The Smurfs, Season 3, Vol. 1_Episode_1.avi and The Smurfs, Season 3, Vol. 1_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles