Could it be? Nineteen more episodes of animated favorite The Smurfs to see? Believe it! In The Smurfs – Season 6, Volume 2, more must-see episodes are collected for new and returning fans of the little blue creatures who live in the forest, as they go about their sing-song lives and try to avoid the trouble that seems to always find them. In “Crying Smurfs,” one of Papa Smurf’s potions make the Smurfs cry nonstop. Can anything stop their weeping? In “Clumsy’s Cloud,” when a cloud of misfortune follows Clumsy home, the Smurfs must get a silver lining from an elf … a hoarder elf. Plus, Brainy grows tired of the “Tattle-tail Smurfs” tattling on him and casts a spell that makes their tails grow each time they tell tales, and the Smurfs try to train an animal with a different sort of tail —a puppy! Catch these timeless classics and more … and watch out for truffle-eating boars!
|1||The Root of Evil / Don Smurfo||25:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Essence of Brainy / Handy's Window-Visio||25:35||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Journey to the Center of the Smurf / The||25:43||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Dr. Evil and Mr. Nice / I Smurf to the T||25:47||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Clumsy's Cloud / Scruple's Sweetheart||25:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Gargamel's New Job||23:54||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Lazy's Nightmare||23:55||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Futuresmurfed / The Horn of Plenty||25:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Crying Smurfs / The Color Smurfy||25:44||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Master Scruple / Gargamel's Dummy||25:44||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Head Over Hogatha / Put-Upon Puppy||25:43||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Heart of Gold / The Last Whippoorwill||25:46||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Baby's New Toy / Smurfs On the Run||25:35||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||The Most Unsmurfy Game / Tattle-Tail Smu||25:43||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||The Littlest Viking||23:57||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||Lure of the Orb||22:11||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||The Scarlet Croaker||24:00||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|18||Papa Smurf, Papa Smurf||21:58||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|19||The Royal Drum||23:55||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the The Smurfs, Season 6, Vol. 2 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your The Smurfs, Season 6, Vol. 2 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in The Smurfs, Season 6, Vol. 2 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: The Smurfs, Season 6, Vol. 2_Episode_1.avi and The Smurfs, Season 6, Vol. 2_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles