Tiny, blue and all with distinct personalities, all 101 Smurfs dwell joyfully in a medieval forest village. Only three apples tall, they live in mushroom houses and take their morning showers with dewdrops. Papa Smurf, wise beyond his 543 years, gently rules this raucous, lovable clan that includes Brainy, Jokey, Clumsy, Vanity, Grouchy and that blonde bombshell, Smurfette. But Gargamel, the local wicked wizard, despises the Smurf’s happiness and, with his fiendish cat, Azrael, Gargamel schemes to capture the Smurfs. And with magic and sorcery in the air, the Smurfs need to cull their most resourceful and good-hearted strengths to evade him. Gathered here are 16 fun adventures from the 8th season of the hit Hanna-Barbera TV show, including “Lost Smurf,” “Smurf the Presses,” “Pappy’s Puppy,” “Shutterbug Smurfs” and more. So what are you waiting for? Get Smurfy!
|1||Lost Smurf||23:19||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Stealing Grandpa's Thunder/ A Maze of Mi||24:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Land of the Lost and Found||23:12||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Shutterbug Smurfs/It's A Smurfy Life||24:41||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Grandpa's Nemesis||23:23||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Smoogle Sings the Blues/Clockwork's Powe||24:37||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Memory Melons||23:20||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Long Live Brainy/Pappy's Puppy||24:31||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Archives of Evil||23:12||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Smurf the Presses/Bungling Babysitters||24:29||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||A Smurf for Denisa||23:23||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Big Mouth's Roomate/Nanny's Way||24:31||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||A House for Nanny||23:23||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Denisa's Greedy Doll/Don Smurfo's Uninvi||24:32||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||Grandpa's Walking Stick||23:23||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||Clumsy in Command / Denisa's Slumber Par||24:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the The Smurfs, Season 8 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your The Smurfs, Season 8 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in The Smurfs, Season 8 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: The Smurfs, Season 8_Episode_1.avi and The Smurfs, Season 8_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles