The fun continues with 20 more smurfy adventures! Included here is “Sassette’s Tooth,” where Sassette loses a tooth and Gargamel pretends to be a Tooth Fairy in an effort to capture the Smurfs, and “Grouchy Makes a Splash,” when Grouchy must forget his fear of swimming to come to the rescue of Baby. Plus, learn about the balance of nature in “The World According to Smurflings” and, in “Smurfette’s Gift,” see what happens when a certain Smurf gets too nosy when it comes to opening — or not opening — birthday presents. Bet you don’t know anyone like that, do you? You also won’t want to miss the four-part episode “The Smurfquest,” in which Grandpa Smurf returns to tell the Smurfs they will all perish unless they complete a certain task. What will be the fate of the Smurfs? For that matter, what will be the fate of the world when it stops functioning after a Smurf wishes all the books would disappear in “Bookworm Smurf”? Can books really make the world go round? Let’s find out!
|1||Smurfquest, Pt. 1||23:57||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Smurfquest, Pts. 2 & 3||24:32||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Smurfquest, Pt. 4||25:03||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||The Prince and the Hopper||24:00||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Grouchy Makes a Splash / Farmer's Genie||25:44||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||A Loss of Smurf||24:01||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||The Answer Smurf / No Smurf Is an Island||25:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||The Enchanted Quill||24:00||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Sassette's Tooth / The Tallest Smurf||25:43||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Fire-Fighting Smurfs||24:01||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Smurfette's Gift / The World According t||25:47||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Greedy Goes On Strike||24:00||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Smurfs On Wheels / All The Smurf's a Sta||25:51||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Calling Dr. Smurf / Can't Smurf the Musi||25:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||The Most Popular Smurf / Reckless Smurfs||25:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||Papa's Last Spell / Sweepy Smurf||25:38||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||Smurfette's Flower / It's a Puppy's Life||25:41||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|18||Bookworm Smurf / Jokey's Cloak||25:47||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|19||Bringing Up Bigfeet / A Myna Problem||25:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|20||Snappy's Way / The Village Vandal||25:46||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the The Smurfs, Season 6, Vol. 1 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your The Smurfs, Season 6, Vol. 1 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in The Smurfs, Season 6, Vol. 1 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: The Smurfs, Season 6, Vol. 1_Episode_1.avi and The Smurfs, Season 6, Vol. 1_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles