The action and fun continues in The Smurfs: Season Three, Volume Two, which collects more favorite episodes from season three of the Emmy®-nominated animated series. The collection starts off with bells — wedding bells, that is. Yet this is no happy occasion, for the maiden the Smurfs encounter is betrothed to marry … Gargamel! The Smurfs set about helping her wiggle out of this unfavorable arrangement in “Wedding Bells for Gargamel.” Emotions also come into play in “A Hug for Grouchy,” when Grouchy Smurf learns that feelings can be a good thing. And in “Beauty Is Only Smurf Deep,” a vain pixie kidnaps Vanity Smurf when her mirror claims that Vanity is prettier than she. What will the lesson be? Bundled with 24 other episodes, see why the Smurfs stand the test of time!
|1||Wedding Bells for Gargamel / To Smurf a||25:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Greedy and the Porridge Pot / Harmony St||23:32||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||The Golden Smurf Award||22:03||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||The Moor's Baby||23:59||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Hefty's Heart/A Hug for Grouchy||25:44||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||The Magic Rattle / The Littlelest Witch||25:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Smurfs Halloween Special||24:02||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||April Smurf's Day/The Magic Stick||22:32||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Baby's First Christmas||22:28||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Beauty Is Only Smurf Deep / Wolf in Peew||26:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||A Bell for Azrael / The Chief Record Smu||25:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Smurfing in Sign Language/A Chip off the||24:33||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||A Gift for Papa's Day / Good Neighbor Sm||23:31||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||The Smurfstone Quest / Hats Off to Smurf||24:25||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||Smurfy Acres / No Time for Smurfs||25:31||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||The Noble Stag||24:03||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the The Smurfs, Season 3, Vol. 2 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your The Smurfs, Season 3, Vol. 2 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in The Smurfs, Season 3, Vol. 2 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: The Smurfs, Season 3, Vol. 2_Episode_1.avi and The Smurfs, Season 3, Vol. 2_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles