Get ready, get set, get Smurfy! Join Papa Smurf, Smurfette, Jokey, Brainy, and the rest of the gang on all the adventures contained within this inaugural collection from the first season of The Smurfs. And don't forget the evil wizard Gargamel and his unfriendly feline, Azrael, who dream of finding the Smurf village and making a large pot of Smurf soup. Will they ever succeed? This first volume of episodes from Season 1 is the perfect way to see The Smurfs from the beginning for the first time, or for the first time in years. Instantly recognizable, the Smurfs — small, blue, and never seen without their trademark white caps — captured the hearts of viewers big and small. Nominated for an Emmy® Award for Outstanding Animated Series, The Smurfs is available for the first time on iTunes. Know what the Smurfs would say about that? "Smurf-tastic!"
|1||The Smurf's Apprentice / The Smurfette /||47:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||King Smurf / The Astrosmurf / Jokey's Me||47:45||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||St. Smurf and the Dragon / Sorcerer's Sm||35:44||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||The Smurfs and the Howlibird||23:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||The Magical Meanie / Bewitched, Bothered||35:45||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Smurf-Colored Glasses / Dreamy's Nightma||25:31||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Fuzzle Trouble / Soup a la Smurf||35:44||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||All That Glitters Isn't Smurf / Romeo an||35:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||The Hundredth Smurf / Smurphony In "C"||25:32||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Smurf Springtime Special||24:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the The Smurfs, Season 1, Vol. 1 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your The Smurfs, Season 1, Vol. 1 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in The Smurfs, Season 1, Vol. 1 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: The Smurfs, Season 1, Vol. 1_Episode_1.avi and The Smurfs, Season 1, Vol. 1_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles