In a hidden village dwells a clan of magical creatures, living in mushroom houses and taking showers with dewdrops. Known far and wide as the Smurfs, this itty-bitty powder-blue crew – including Brainy, Lazy, Vanity and Smurfette – is led by the wise, gentle and 542-year-old Papa Smurf. Gargamel, the local evil wizard, is forever scheming against the tiny team but our little friends “outsmurf” him every time! The only thing better than a smurfy adventure is 10 of them. In “Gormandizing Greedy,” Papa Smurf tries to save Greedy from Gargamel, who plans to use the insatiable Smurf in his pot of soup? Plus, what will become of Smurfette when she befriends an actual girl in “Sister Smurf”? Nominated for an Emmy® Award for Outstanding Animated Series, the Smurfs may only stand three-apples high, but their adventures stand the test of time. Smurf it up again with this colorful collection of superior Smurftainment!
|1||Smurf Van Winkle||14:13||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Revenge of the Smurfs||14:14||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Magic Fountain||26:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Smurf Me No Flowers||13:50||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||The Cursed Country||22:02||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||The Blue Plague||24:08||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||The Ring of Castellac||25:46||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||A Mere Truffle||24:21||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Gormandizing Greedy||14:06||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Sister Smurf||12:08||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the The Smurfs: A Magical Smurf Adventure videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your The Smurfs: A Magical Smurf Adventure videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in The Smurfs: A Magical Smurf Adventure by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: The Smurfs: A Magical Smurf Adventure_Episode_1.avi and The Smurfs: A Magical Smurf Adventure_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles