Romp into fall in 7 seasonal adventures with the PAW Patrol! Join the pups as they save a corn roast and a Fall Festival, help Alex on his first day of school, rescue Farmer Al and Cap’n Turbot, and celebrate Chase’s birthday! Plus, team up to stop a spooky ghost in a special Halloween episode!
|1.||Pups Make a Splash / Pups Fall Festival||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||23:22||When Cap'n Turbot's boat runs aground, Ryder, Zuma, Skye, and Rocky must team up to save it before it sinks! / The PAW Patrol must pick all Farmer Yumi's fruit before an early snowstorm comes! But how can Chase help?||2.||Pups and the Ghost Pirate||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||23:21||It's Halloween! Capt'n Turbot has decorated an old wreck as a pirate ship for a town party. When the ship mysteriously heads out to sea captained by a "ghost" Ryder and the Paw Patrol must save the ship and discover the ghost!||3.||Pups Save a School Day / Pups Turn on the Lights||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||23:22||Alex loses his back pack on the first day of school! Ryder and the Paw Patrol need to help him find it. / It's Chase's birthday and the pups are planning a surprise party. A storm causes the power to go out!||4.||Pups Save a Talent Show / Pups Save the Corn Roast||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||23:22||Rubble and Marshall are going to lead the PAW Patrol Band in the Adventure Bay Talent Show! / When Bettina accidentally turns a corn maze into a popcorn maze, Spy Chase and Marshall must pop to it to save Chickaletta and stop the popping corn!|
First of all, you will need to download the PAW Patrol, Pups Save Fall videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your PAW Patrol, Pups Save Fall videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in PAW Patrol, Pups Save Fall by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: PAW Patrol, Pups Save Fall_Episode_1.avi and PAW Patrol, Pups Save Fall_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles
PAW Patrol, High Flying Rescues - 4 episodes
PAW Patrol, Vol. 5 - 13 episodes
PAW Patrol, Pirate Adventures! - 4 episodes
PAW Patrol, Mighty Pups - 1 episodes
PAW Patrol, Skye Has Got to Fly! - 6 episodes
PAW Patrol, Vol. 1 - 13 episodes
PAW Patrol, Rubble On the Double - 6 episodes
PAW Patrol, Vol. 10 - 13 episodes
PAW Patrol, Pups Bark with Dinosaurs - 4 episodes
PAW Patrol, Vol. 14 - 7 episodes
PAW Patrol, Summer Rescues - 4 episodes
PAW Patrol, Monkey Business - 4 episodes
PAW Patrol, Mission PAW - 3 episodes
PAW Patrol, Pups Save Fall - 4 episodes
PAW Patrol, Pup Dance Party - 4 episodes