Get ready for a tail-wagging good time in these rescue adventures with the PAW Patrol! Get ready to save the day in Adventure Bay with Ryder and his team of heroic puppies: Marshall the firedog, Skye the daredevil flying pup, Chase the police dog, Rubble the construction pup, Rocky the recycling pup, and Zuma the water rescue dog. The pups have some watery rescues to tend to when they help sea turtle hatchlings cross a road and lead a beached baby whale back to its mother. Next, the pups help their animal friends when they rescue a lost kitty from the bay, help a baby gosling fly home with his flock, and track down a baby elephant that escaped from a circus train! Then, PAW Patrol is on a roll as they come to the rescue of Mayor Goodway when she gets stuck in a hot air balloon and when her pet chicken, Chickaletta, gets lost! From fighting fires to fixing train tracks to defeating snow monsters, for PAW Patrol, no job is too big, no pup is too small!
|1||Pups and the Kitty-tastrophe / Pups Save||23:23||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Pup Pup Boogie / Pups in a Fog||23:23||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Pups Save the Sea Turtles / Pup and the||23:23||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Pups Save the Circus / Pup a Doodle Do||23:23||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Pup Pup Goose / Pup Pup and Away||23:23||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Pups Pit Crew/Pups Fight Fire||23:23||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Pups Save the Bunnies / Puptacular||23:23||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Pups Save the Bay/Pups Save a Goodway||23:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Pups Get a Rubble/Pups Save a Walrus||23:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Pups Save the Treats/Pups Get a Lift||23:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Pups Save a Hoedown / Pups Save Alex||23:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Pups and the Ghost Pirate||23:21||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Pups Save a School Day / Pups Turn On th||23:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the PAW Patrol, Vol. 1 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your PAW Patrol, Vol. 1 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in PAW Patrol, Vol. 1 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: PAW Patrol, Vol. 1_Episode_1.avi and PAW Patrol, Vol. 1_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles