Go bananas with the pups in these 7 wild adventures, including a double-length special where they fly into a volcano to rescue a monkey family! Plus, they’ll save a monkey-naut’s space mission, help an all-star monkey team, catch a banana thief & more!
|1.||Pups Go All Monkey / Pups Save a Hoot||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||23:22||Ryder and the PAW Patrol save a baby Owl and reunite him with his Mother./When a monkey escapes from his cage on the train, Ryder and the Paw Patrol are lead on a wild chase through Adventure Bay!...||2.||Air Pups||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||23:23||The Paw Patrol takes to the sky in their all new Air Patroller airplane! When an active volcano spews out hot lava everywhere and threatens Franciois and Cap'n Turbot, the PAW Patrol must bring them back to safety.||3.||Pups Save a Stinky Flower / Pups Save a Monkey-Naut||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||23:26||Mayor Humdinger drops off a 'gift' to Mayor Goodway, a flower that spreads a horrible stink when it blooms. A UFO has just splashed down in the bay!||4.||All Star Pups! / Pups Save Sports Day||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||23:26||It's monkey mayhem as pups play kickball against Raimondo's team.The All Star Pups are ready to compete in the summer sports day when Daring Danny X turns the field into an ice rink!|
First of all, you will need to download the PAW Patrol, Monkey Business videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your PAW Patrol, Monkey Business videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in PAW Patrol, Monkey Business by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: PAW Patrol, Monkey Business_Episode_1.avi and PAW Patrol, Monkey Business_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles
PAW Patrol, High Flying Rescues - 4 episodes
PAW Patrol, Vol. 5 - 13 episodes
PAW Patrol, Pirate Adventures! - 4 episodes
PAW Patrol, Mighty Pups - 1 episodes
PAW Patrol, Skye Has Got to Fly! - 6 episodes
PAW Patrol, Vol. 1 - 13 episodes
PAW Patrol, Rubble On the Double - 6 episodes
PAW Patrol, Vol. 10 - 13 episodes
PAW Patrol, Pups Bark with Dinosaurs - 4 episodes
PAW Patrol, Vol. 14 - 7 episodes
PAW Patrol, Summer Rescues - 4 episodes
PAW Patrol, Monkey Business - 4 episodes
PAW Patrol, Mission PAW - 3 episodes
PAW Patrol, Pups Save Fall - 4 episodes
PAW Patrol, Pup Dance Party - 4 episodes