It’s all pirate pups on deck for 5 high-seas adventures, including 3 double-length tails! Join the PAW Patrol as they make waves to track down a ghost pirate, follow clues to solve a treasure map mystery, dive deep to save a trapped mer-pup & more!
|1.||Pups and the Ghost Pirate||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||23:21||It's Halloween! Capt'n Turbot has decorated an old wreck as a pirate ship for a town party. When the ship mysteriously heads out to sea captained by a "ghost" Ryder and the Paw Patrol must save the ship and discover the ghost!||2.||Pups and the Pirate Treasure||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||23:22||Cap'n Turbot accidentally stumbles into a secret cavern that was once a pirate's hideout.||3.||Pups Save the Mayor's Race/Pups Save an Outlaw's Loot||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||23:22||It's the annual Mayor's Race! Mayor Goodway is determined to give it her best, while Mayor Humdinger is planning his most devious cheating scheme yet.||4.||Pups Save a Mer-Pup||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||23:21||At a beachside campout, the PAW Patrol spots a Mer-Pup in trouble! Join the team as they transform into Mer-Pups under the Magical Mer-Moon to save new underwater friends!|
First of all, you will need to download the PAW Patrol, Pirate Adventures! videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your PAW Patrol, Pirate Adventures! videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in PAW Patrol, Pirate Adventures! by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: PAW Patrol, Pirate Adventures!_Episode_1.avi and PAW Patrol, Pirate Adventures!_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles
PAW Patrol, High Flying Rescues - 4 episodes
PAW Patrol, Vol. 5 - 13 episodes
PAW Patrol, Pirate Adventures! - 4 episodes
PAW Patrol, Mighty Pups - 1 episodes
PAW Patrol, Skye Has Got to Fly! - 6 episodes
PAW Patrol, Vol. 1 - 13 episodes
PAW Patrol, Rubble On the Double - 6 episodes
PAW Patrol, Vol. 10 - 13 episodes
PAW Patrol, Pups Bark with Dinosaurs - 4 episodes
PAW Patrol, Vol. 14 - 7 episodes
PAW Patrol, Summer Rescues - 4 episodes
PAW Patrol, Monkey Business - 4 episodes
PAW Patrol, Mission PAW - 3 episodes
PAW Patrol, Pups Save Fall - 4 episodes
PAW Patrol, Pup Dance Party - 4 episodes