Skye’s the limit! Soar to the rescue with the PAW Patrol’s pilot pup in 12 high-flying adventures! Help Skye lead the team to save her hero Ace Soarenson, Cap’n Turbot, Chickaletta, a lost space alien, cute little bunnies, a special wedding day, and more!
|1||Pups Save the Bunnies/Puptacular||23:23||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Pups Save the Camping Trip/Pups and the||23:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Pups and the Beanstalk/Pups Save the Tur||23:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Pups Save the Space Alien/Pups Save a Fl||23:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Pups Save an Ace/Pups Save a Wedding||23:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Pups Save Walinda/Pups Save a Big Bone||23:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the PAW Patrol, Skye Has Got to Fly! videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your PAW Patrol, Skye Has Got to Fly! videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in PAW Patrol, Skye Has Got to Fly! by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: PAW Patrol, Skye Has Got to Fly!_Episode_1.avi and PAW Patrol, Skye Has Got to Fly!_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles