Dance the Pup Pup Boogie into 8 move-and-groove rescues, including 4 double-length adventures. Shake a tail with the PAW Patrol as they get Farmer Al to the Adventure Bay Talent Show on time, save Mayor Goodway and Alex from stormy seas, stop a runaway train, & more!
|1.||Pup Pup Boogie/Pups in a Fog||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||23:23||The PAW Patrol must work quickly to fix the tracks and remove a train car at the Adventure Bay Train Station, before the next train comes./Ryder and the PAW Patrol battle the clock to fix the lighthouse.||2.||Pups and the Lighthouse Boogie/Pups Save Ryder||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||23:22||Mayor Goodway and Alex take a rowboat out into the bay to get a closer look at a baby whale. A storm is approaching though and the rowboat drifts out of control towards the sea. It's up to the PAW Patrol to rescue them!||3.||Pups Save a Talent Show/Pups Save the Corn Roast||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||23:22||Rubble and Marshall are going to lead the PAW Patrol Band in the Adventure Bay Talent Show! But will the pups be able to rescue Farmer Al first AND get to the show on time?||4.||Pups Party with Bats/Pups Save Sensei Yumi||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||23:24||Bats are drawn from their cave by DJ Rubble's new dance track. A wind storm threatens unsuspecting Marshall and Sensei Yumi.|
First of all, you will need to download the PAW Patrol, Pup Dance Party videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your PAW Patrol, Pup Dance Party videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in PAW Patrol, Pup Dance Party by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: PAW Patrol, Pup Dance Party_Episode_1.avi and PAW Patrol, Pup Dance Party_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles
PAW Patrol, High Flying Rescues - 4 episodes
PAW Patrol, Vol. 5 - 13 episodes
PAW Patrol, Pirate Adventures! - 4 episodes
PAW Patrol, Mighty Pups - 1 episodes
PAW Patrol, Skye Has Got to Fly! - 6 episodes
PAW Patrol, Vol. 1 - 13 episodes
PAW Patrol, Rubble On the Double - 6 episodes
PAW Patrol, Vol. 10 - 13 episodes
PAW Patrol, Pups Bark with Dinosaurs - 4 episodes
PAW Patrol, Vol. 14 - 7 episodes
PAW Patrol, Summer Rescues - 4 episodes
PAW Patrol, Monkey Business - 4 episodes
PAW Patrol, Mission PAW - 3 episodes
PAW Patrol, Pups Save Fall - 4 episodes
PAW Patrol, Pup Dance Party - 4 episodes