EmBARK on 3 Misison PAW adventures with the PAW Patrol, including a special double episode! To stop the sneaky, scheming pup Sweetie, the pups must suit up in high-tech gear and head to Barkingburg to use their spy skills in these royal rescues!
|1.||Mission PAW: Quest for the Crown||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||23:25||Chase and the team are called to Barkingburg to keep an eye on the crown.||2.||Mission PAW: Royally Spooked! / Pups Save Monkey-Dinger||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||23:24||Another Mission PAW to Barkingburg! The Princess thinks she's seen a ghost, and the PAW Patrol needs to get to the bottom of it. / While on safari with Carlos and Tracker, Mayor Humdinger steals a magic mask which instantly turns his actions into those of a monkey.||3.||Mission PAW: Pups Save the Royal Throne||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||23:23||Sweetie plans to steal the actual royal throne, so she can rule.|
First of all, you will need to download the PAW Patrol, Mission PAW videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your PAW Patrol, Mission PAW videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in PAW Patrol, Mission PAW by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: PAW Patrol, Mission PAW_Episode_1.avi and PAW Patrol, Mission PAW_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles
The pups are spies...
Vttvtvvv. T t. Tcctvv cut. Tvvttt
PAW Patrol, High Flying Rescues - 4 episodes
PAW Patrol, Vol. 5 - 13 episodes
PAW Patrol, Pirate Adventures! - 4 episodes
PAW Patrol, Mighty Pups - 1 episodes
PAW Patrol, Skye Has Got to Fly! - 6 episodes
PAW Patrol, Vol. 1 - 13 episodes
PAW Patrol, Rubble On the Double - 6 episodes
PAW Patrol, Vol. 10 - 13 episodes
PAW Patrol, Pups Bark with Dinosaurs - 4 episodes
PAW Patrol, Vol. 14 - 7 episodes
PAW Patrol, Summer Rescues - 4 episodes
PAW Patrol, Monkey Business - 4 episodes
PAW Patrol, Mission PAW - 3 episodes
PAW Patrol, Pups Save Fall - 4 episodes
PAW Patrol, Pup Dance Party - 4 episodes