Summertime brings the heat in these 4 PAWfect rescues! Help the pups recover Adventure Bay’s Ferris wheel from Mayor Humdinger, keep the Jamboree Jamfest from getting overrun with ants, save a carnival, and more fun in the sun!
|1.||Pups Save a Sleepover / Pups Save the Carnival||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||23:24||Farmer Al's animals go missing during a sleepover. Cornelius has escaped from the pig ride at the carnival, and the prizes have gone missing too!||2.||Pups Save the Flying Food / Pups Save a Ferris Wheel||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||23:24||Mr. Porter's delivery drones have gone out of control, and now they are air-dropping food everywhere! Mayor Humdinger steals Adventure Bay's Ferris Wheel.||3.||Pups Chill Out / Pups Save Farmer Alex||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||23:24||Roger's frozen food delivery truck gets stuck in a ditch. Farmer Yumi's animals are stampeding towards town!||4.||Pups in a Jam / Pups Save a Windsurfing Pig||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||23:26||It's the annual Jamboree Jamfest, but all of the fruit is carried off by ants! / Zuma is on a wacky windsurfing water rescue after Cornelius the pig decides to go for a ride on a borrowed windsurfing board.|
First of all, you will need to download the PAW Patrol, Summer Rescues videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your PAW Patrol, Summer Rescues videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in PAW Patrol, Summer Rescues by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: PAW Patrol, Summer Rescues_Episode_1.avi and PAW Patrol, Summer Rescues_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles
PAW Patrol, High Flying Rescues - 4 episodes
PAW Patrol, Vol. 5 - 13 episodes
PAW Patrol, Pirate Adventures! - 4 episodes
PAW Patrol, Mighty Pups - 1 episodes
PAW Patrol, Skye Has Got to Fly! - 6 episodes
PAW Patrol, Vol. 1 - 13 episodes
PAW Patrol, Rubble On the Double - 6 episodes
PAW Patrol, Vol. 10 - 13 episodes
PAW Patrol, Pups Bark with Dinosaurs - 4 episodes
PAW Patrol, Vol. 14 - 7 episodes
PAW Patrol, Summer Rescues - 4 episodes
PAW Patrol, Monkey Business - 4 episodes
PAW Patrol, Mission PAW - 3 episodes
PAW Patrol, Pups Save Fall - 4 episodes
PAW Patrol, Pup Dance Party - 4 episodes